Full HD image quality with 60fps frame rate
See every presenter or conference participant more clearly. The 1/3-type CMOS image sensor captures smooth, crisply detailed, Full HD (1920 x 1080 60p) images with extremely low noise – even in low light conditions where other cameras struggle. High frame rate (60fps) operation ensures smoother, more fluid reproduction of moving subjects.
Powerful 20x/30x optical zoom
The 20x/30x optical zoom range is complemented by 12x digital zoom for frame-filling close-ups with every detail seen clearly. Responsive autofocus ensures that images stay clear and sharp, even at high zoom settings.
Multi-format output video
The KM/KS Model series can simultaneously output 1080/60p baseband video through 3G-SDI, HDMI stream.
Versatile connectivity options
VISCA, PELCO-D/P / RS-232C,422,485 and Support for RS-232C,422,485 communication allows easy connection with a wide range of peripheral products. The camera can also be controlled via VISCA protocols over a standard VISCA, PELCO-D/P.
Enhanced PTZ operation ±172°/ 220°
The powerful direct drive motor assures quiet, rapid movement to the target position over a wide pan/tilt angle range. PTZ synchronization ensures smoothly co-ordinated camera movements, while Pan/Tilt speed can be set to ‘Slow’ for smooth, professional looking transitions. A sequence of camera positions can be stored to memory and recalled as a preset ‘trace’.
Wide 57.4-degree viewing angle
See every meeting participant in a boardroom with a wide 65-degree horizontal viewing angle.
256 programmable presets
Store and instantly recall up to 256 camera positions via KM/KS Model PTZ Controller C series from specific controller.
Suitable for desktop or ceiling mounting
Image flip gives extra operating flexibility, allowing the camera to be sited on a boardroom table-top or ceiling mounted while maintaining proper image orientation.
KM/KS Model List
|K-M20||20x||3G-SDI, HDMI, CVBS||X|
|K-S30||SONY 30x||3G-SDI, HDMI, CVBS||X|
|K-S30G||SONY 30x||3G-SDI, HDMI||O|
- Module : (12x) 1/19″ Exmor CMOS, (20x) 1/2.8″ Exmor R CMOS
- Valid Pixels : 1920[H]x1080[V] (Approximately 2.1 million pixels)
- Video output format :1920x1080p60, 1920x1080i60, 1920x1080p30, 1280x720p60, 1280x720p30, 720x576i50(CVBS only), 1920x1080p59.94, 1920x1080i59.94, 1280x720p59.94, 1920x1080p50, 1920x1080i50, 1920x1080p25, 1280x720p50, 1280x720p25
- Video output : HD/3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, CVBS
- Zoom Scale : Optical zoom: 12/20x, Digital zoom: 12x
- Lens : 12x Zoom Lens[f=4.7~56.4 mm F1.6~F3.5] / 20x Zoom Lens[f=4.7~94 mm F1.6~F4.7]
- Viewing Angle : 57.4°(W), 3.2°(T)
- Minimum Luminance :
- 0.2lx (Day)
- 0.1lx (Night)
- 0.005lx (DSS on)
- Day&Night : AGC, TDN(ICR)
- Focus : Semiauto/ Auto/ Manual
- Image Flip : On/ Off
- Zoom Speed : 0~7
- Focus Near Limit : 30cm/ 1m/ 1.5m/ 2m/ 3m/ 5m/ 10m
- AF Sensitivity : Normal/ Low
- Defog Mode : Off/ Low/ Mid/ High
- High Sensitivity : Off/ On
- Noise Reduction : Off/ 1~5
- Aperture : 10, 0~15
- White Balance : Auto/ Indoor/ Outdoor/ One Push/ ATW/ Manual/ Outdoor Auto/ Sodium Auto/ Sodium/ Sodium Out Auto
- Program AE : Full Auto/ Bright/ Shutter Pri/ Iris Pri/ Manual
- WDR : Off/ On/ VE
- BLC : On/ Off
Pan / Tilt
- Moving Angle : Pan: -172˚~ 172˚(Non-Endless), Tilt: total 220˚(-20˚~ 0˚~ 180˚~ -160˚)
- Moving Speed :Manual: 0.002˚/sec ~180˚/sec (Interlocked with the Zoom Scale), Preset: 300˚/sec, Swing: 1˚/sec ~ 180˚/sec
- Preset setup : 256 Presets[VISCA], 255 Presets (Label setup, each display setup)[PELCO]
- Swing setup : 8 swings
- Pattern setup : 8 Patterns
- Group setup : 8 Groups (20 motions/Group)
- Other functions : Smart-Flip, Home Position Set, Auto Parking, Power Up Action etc.
- Cam ID : PELCO: 1~14, VISCA: 1~14 setting
- Communication : RS-422/485, RS-232C, IR Remote
- Protocol : PELCO-D/P, VISCA
- OSD : Menu, Position, etc.
- Power : DC 12V ± 10% (Max 1A)
- Dimension : 166 x 183 x 175 mm(W x D x H)
- Weight : Approximately 1.95kg
- Operating temperature : 0˚C ~ 40˚C(32˚F~104˚F)
Together with accessories, Powerful performance.
ALL accessories are the perfect supportive partner with KM/KS PTZ cameras. All the small details that you could miss, you wouldn’t have to worry with accessory combinations. We, SalrayWorks, make every single pieces with craftsmanship to satisfy our specific customer needs worldwide. We would like to dedicate ourselves to broadcast field to make it better.